1. Essential oils destroy harmful fungi, viruses, and
bacteria in the air we breathe as well as inside our
bodies. While being deadly to pathogenic microbes,
these oils are harmless and helpful to humans.
2. Essential oils act like hormones to keep our organs
and body functions in balance. They even fill in the
differences or stimulate our bodies to produce when
our bodies do not manufacture the hormones we need.
3. Essential oils elevate our bodies frequencies,
helping us to stay healthy and immune to diseases.
Their vibrations resonate with our tissues in helpful
ways according to our wishes and mental directions.
The mind, body, and inner person (soul).
4. Essential oils are nature's most powerful antioxi-
dants that cleanse free radicals form our systems. This
helps maintain a state of wellness and can extend our
5. Essential oils work in our limbic systems to help
clear negative feelings and blocked emotions, thus
eliminating the root cause of many diseases and
6. Essential oils support and increase our intuitive
powers and sharpen our spiritual awareness, which
is why religions all over the world, from ancient times
to the present, diffuse the aromas of essential oils as
incense in their snctuaries in order to facilitate effective
meditation and prayer.